Accelera Business Solutions Ltd. is a consulting service and digital platform provider that allows consumers of financial services to provide their related data to financial service providers in a frictionless manner. This policy adheres to PIPEDA, GDPR and CCPA. We are committed to protecting Your (the user of the platform) privacy and keeping Your information safe.
It contains the following information:
- Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Your Legal Rights
- Children's Privacy
- Links to Other Websites
- Contact Us
- Make a Complaint
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Personal DataTypes of Personal Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Account Properties
- Account Stored Data
- Data Submitted on Shared Forms
- Usage Data
Please find below, a more detailed explanation of the typical forms of Personal Data that We collect.Account Properties
Some data included in account properties is stored in readable and searchable format to facilitate the function of the platform. This data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Company affiliation
Account stored data references the data stored by individual users in the platform. This data is encrypted at the endpoint and is only readable by the data owner, those they share it with and the Accelera support team. Access to this data by the Accelera support team is used in recovery scenarios.Data Submitted On Shared Forms
Data submitted on shared forms is considered usage data and is used by Accelera to assess the consumption of the platform for debugging and optimizing the platform.Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
|Type of Information||Source||Purpose|
|Direct Identifiers (examples: Name, Contact Information, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number)||- Provided By Customer in using the Platform- Provided By Another user in invitations to the Platform||- Providing Products and Services- Creating and Maintaining Accounts
- Communicating with Customers and Users
- Providing Customers with Information about the Platform
- Anonymizing and de-identifying data to be used for marketing and platform analytics purposes
- For Business Purposes as part of evaluation or conducting a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to market the platform and make platform enhancements.
- In an Anonymized Format: after anonymization and aggregation, and data has been rendered to be non-identifiable, data may be shared and sold.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Legal Rights
PIPEDA Privacy Rights
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If You are domiciled in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom, We would like to ensure that You are aware of
- the data protection rights you may have, which are listed below:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw any previous consent provided that pertains to the processing of your personal data, at any time.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We are required to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Make a Complaint
If Our response to Your request to access or correct Your personal data is unsatisfactory or You would like to make formal complaint about how We collect, use, disclose, or protect Your personal data You may contact the Privacy Commissioner or applicable Supervisory Authority in the jurisdiction in which You reside.